In this work package, we will co-produce and undertake stakeholder engagement to enable each ULL to map and model their own unique system of agents, processes, data, inefficiencies, powerdynamics and (controllable and uncontrollable) variables.
Each ULL will be responsible for detailed design and delivery of their own approach, but methodologies will be shared as the project starts enabling improvement and knowledge exchange, and through a process of reflection as the project progresses.
Co-production of knowledge via stakeholder engagement
1. Initial liaison & workshop planning
2. ULL Workshop 1: agreement of focus areas, methods and data identification
3. Sourcing of data
4. Reflection/analysis and reporting : understanding of system/agents/processes/control
5. ULL Workshop 2 : update on progress, check, impact
6. Reflection/analysis and reporting: inclusion of other agents/processes/influencing factors
7. ULL Workshop 3: report and final changes
8. Final analysis and report